Yesterday Josh had a co-worker ask him something very disturbing. Knowing what we do about her, its almost normal for her to say such things, but this was the worst I had heard. She asked him if he had hit Joey yet because of being frustrated with all the crying. While that is a horrendous thing to ask, the most disturbing part is she is pregnant. She had considered abortion, and I was glad to hear she couldn't go through with it, but the more I hear about her, the more I wish she would turn to adoption. So as I sat there sick to my stomach the words of a song came to mind.
Thank God for kids, there's magic for awhile
A special kind of sunshine in a smile
Do you ever stop to think or wonder why
The nearest thing to heaven is a child
(There's obviously more, but its actually a Christmas song.)
Thank God for our little angel, and please pray for hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment