Well, our big girl has graduated to solid foods, she started cereal Saturday morning tolerated it for a few minutes, but now she hates it. I wised up yesterday and started giving her the binkie and pulling it out just long enough to give her a bite, since it seemed like all she wanted was something to suck on. Less mess this way, as well. I think we'll finish out the week this way, then maybe try adding a fruit for some flavor. I apologize there aren't more pictures, we did mostly video, but I need Josh to help me figure out how to combine videos (our camera only lets us do it for 1 minute at a time), and then edit so we only get the real juicy stuff! :)
This is interesting....
Help me Dad!
*Sigh*
Make it stop!
My parents are evil
As a side note, I did find a sample of one of the moisturizers the doc recommended with a $1 off coupon (Its much cheaper at Target than it was at Harmon's), it seems to be helping so far, so when that runs out we'll decide if we want a small one or a big jar from Costco (we bought a membership this weekend, yay for bulk!).
We figured out last night that Uncle Elder Sam comes home from his mission a month from today, we're so excited!
Check back for video!
1 comment:
Hey I forgot to mention this weekend, but maybe try making it with apple juice instead of formula. That always made it go down a little easier.
Post a Comment