Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prest-O, Change-O!

For awhile now I have been wanting some change from my once-again Ponytail hair-do and to surprise Josh, so yesterday I took action! And just in time for the Carrie Underwood concert tonight, woohoo!

Here is my transformation

Before


Haircut


My lovely assistant

The coloring process


Final Product


What do you think?! Oh boy was Josh surprised! He stopped dead in his tracks before he could get into the car when I picked him up from Trax after school! Of course, as intended, he was expecting something. I changed my facebook status to "Mandy Coffey hopes Josh likes her surprise and that part 2 turns out as good as part 1 did!" (That was while the color was setting, it looked slightly purplish on the box, so I was nervous, but I like the way it turned out!)

2 comments:

Morgans said...

Lovin' it! A lot of people I know have been getting hair makeovers lately and I'm wishing that I was brave enough to do something to mine. Anyway, that color looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the change. Glad you surprised Josh, too! :)

Love, Mom Coffey