Ok, I'm a couple days late, but we really celebrated on time, although it was a very busy weekend. We had the Wyoming clan here all weekend, and Joey was kind enough to share her toys with them, and they all had a great time playing together! Also, Friday night we had the wedding reception for one of my best friends, Saturday Josh took the car to be lubed, oiled, and re-registered for the next year, and Kaela had her Sweetheart's dance, complete with the group eating a spaghetti dinner here. Josh and I were able to slip out and go eat yummy dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Gateway, and then bowling. It had been YEARS since either of us had bowled (besides the Wii), and it was pretty obvious. It was basically a game of luck and gutter balls, and I guess I'm a bit more lucky than him, because I beat him, but we had a good time. Sunday night for dessert we had a Star Wars birthday cake which was nothing like what I had envisioned. But it was tasty and moist, and that's what is most important, right?



Joey is getting braver and closer to walking every day, and the other night she was doing quite well, so I pulled out the camera to get some video, so then she was just crawling to me to get the camera. Little stinker. At least I got some good pictures of the barrett I was able to put in her hair Sunday, and the little pirate Daddy created Monday night.
Aarrrr!!!
1 comment:
Bowling sounds so fun! I haven't been in years either, I might just have to go. The pirate picture of Joey is adorable!
Post a Comment