Saturday, November 21, 2009

Still alive!

We're still alive! I know its been forever since I posted, but its kinda difficult without the internet. We finally got it on Friday, so I will SLOWLY try to catch up on people's lives and also catch you up. We are loving our new home. Its taken some time to get settled, but today we improved by leaps and bounds. The boxes were driving Josh nuts, so he made major improvements on our bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen. I am close to having Joey's room decorated, and hers is the most complex by far. We got pictures hung this week as well. I took before pictures of our house when we got keys and it was still empty, and I've taken a few in progress. I'm thinking I will post a room a day or something to share with you how we've made a house our home. We're very much looking forward to having Josh off for a very long Thanksgiving weekend, and can't wait to eat some yummy food, enjoy time with family, and get our dishwasher installed. WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

balloongal said...

I look forward to reading more about your home decorating adventures.