Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a quickie

I know I haven't gotten around to posting much lately...between being back to work and trying to split my evenings between Jocelyn and Josh I just haven't found much time for it.

Jocelyn had her 2 month appointment today, which also meant her first round of shots. She did turn a new shade of red and literally screamed (Josh thought she was high pitched before), but she got over it fairly quickly. She's spent lots of time sleeping and/or being held, but she seems to be doing well.
She is now 8 lbs 14 oz, and in the 8th percentile for weight; and is 21 3/4 in which puts her in the 25th percentile. She is also 8th percentile for head circumference.

A bit of good news for me...I've now been with the credit union for two years, and while I was given a great raise of 8%, I was also promoted to the Lead Teller position. Basically I've been doing it since the branch opened, I guess they finally decided that we were busy enough to need the actual position. That or my manager was afraid I'd go somewhere else for more money to spend more time with Joey so he pushed for it. Either way...even with the small setback we've had with daycare, it looks like I will most likely be able to go part time towards the end of the summer. I'm so excited, everyday she seems to be a little bit more fun, and I hope I don't miss out on too much over the next few months. Yay for paying tithing!

No comments: