Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teething Bites

I have to say, we have a really good baby. Anyone that has met her knows this. She handled the long car ride this weekend quite well, and is generally just happy. The teething doesn't even really make her fussy, but this is the second time she's had 2 teeth coming in about the same time, and the second time she's had a runny/stuffy nose for the entry. We didn't sleep well at all last night. We tried sucking her nose out and couldn't really get anything. I tried rocking her, but couldn't get comfortable myself because she was too wiggly. I tried putting her in the carseat so she could sit up but, by the time I had her buckled in she was wide awake and giving me this confused look like, "Where are we going at this hour?" So here's hoping the humidifier works tonight so I can get caught up on sleep.

No comments: