
Our little computer guru wants to be on a computer anytime anyone else is, so we got out Josh's oldschool laptop to let her pound on. Only its so big she has to stand to the side of it to touch the keys, and aparently its not as fun if the screen doesn't do anything. What a turd!

Last week when I started her laundry I left her hamper in the family room because she was napping and I didn't want to wake her taking it back into her room. When she got I up I was sitting on the couch, and next thing I know, she's in the hamper!

Helping Grandpa sweep the kitchen.

My little cutie. She's getting better about letting me do things to her hair, and as it gets longer there are more possibilities. Love the pigtails!

1 comment:
She is seriously such a pretty little thing. I love that pic of her with the pigtails and the huge smile on her face, so cute!!
Post a Comment