Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Upping her game

Any of you who have ever watched a toddler for more than 5 minutes know how much fun they can be and how quickly they can get into trouble, and as Joey gets faster and sneakier I realize how much I've got my work cut out for me.

Lately Josh and I have been watching more tv upstairs in our room enjoying our new tv, and the thing that keeps Joey most entertained is unloading our nightstand. Well, as I was pulling yesterday's load of laundry out of the dryer this morning, I found my contact case that had my old pair of contacts I was saving as a back up. I opened the now very clean case and found a contact intact, but completely dried out, so needless to say its in the garbage. All I could do was laugh to myself.

No comments: