Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm a Gleek

I admit it. I am a Gleek. When the show first started we watched a few episodes and liked it, then just stopped watching because shopping for house stuff or what-not took priority over it. Well, a few weeks after the show resumed after its hiatus I set the dvr to record them. But we didn't go back to watching them. Finally one day I decided I wanted to. So we saw the last few episodes of the season. I'm hooked. When Josh takes Joey to the store and there's nothing else I want to watch on tv, or when Joey's napping and there's nothing else I want to watch on tv, or Josh and I are trying to come up with something to do we get a bowl of icecream and on comes Glee! Luckily they are re-playing the season over the summer, and while I missed a few of those, we are once again set to record on the dvr everything Glee.

Yesterday I was having a rough day. Things aren't as glamorous in my life right now as I'd like them to be. Its stressing me out. So I busted out my Glee. The most pick-me-up episode I could think of. The season finale. They sang a Journey Medley at Regionals. I watched that part about 3 times. It didn't quite have the effect that I had hoped, at first.

I still had a hard day. But I went to bed and started a new day. One that involved a much more positive doctor's appointment than I had anticipated. Sorry, I didn't find out exactly how much more fat I am measuring, just that I gained the typical 4 lbs I always gain over 2 weeks. I just know that my babies look healthy, and I must be doing something right because still no bedrest. Just taking it easy, which I'm already doing. Dr. Hansen did ask what I had in mind for delivery. I told him if possible I'd like to do it vaginally. He said as long as Baby A is head down he's totally on board with that. Hooray! Baby A is ALWAYS head down, Baby B is usually the stinker and breach. Keep your fingers crossed Baby A continues to stay that way. I have 2 more ultrasounds scheduled. One 2 weeks from today, and another 4 weeks after that. If I'm still pregnant at that point. That's 2 days before I hit 37 weeks. The end is in sight. :) While I'm super nervous about becoming a mom of twins/3 under 3, I'm to the point where I'm done being pregnant and anxious to meet these little guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Sounds like things are going well. Keep up the good work!

Love,
Mom

mandy said...

i love glee too! i listen to the music all the time, it's just so fun!