Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Cute Kids

Yesterday the boys turned 2 weeks old. Unfortunately they weren't feeling well because they have some sort of viral bug. The good news is their fevers are gone and Tristan even cooled down so much he was back in his isolet. Nickolas was hanging in right at 98 degrees, but if he cooled off anymore, he'd be going back in an isolet as well.
This was Nickolas when I got there. Passed out with his binkie right there at his face.
Tristan was nice and cozy on his tummy, just how he likes it.
This morning I decided to try braiding Joey's hair. You can't really tell from this pictures, but she's so cute!This one made me laugh. The flash kept making her make funny faces.

I just love my kids! I can't wait until Joey can meet and love her brothers!

4 comments:

Morgans said...

I love your kids too! It's been so fun getting to spend a lot of time with Joey again these last couple of weeks. I've missed her! And I sure love those sweet boys too. I'm glad they're doing better.

balloongal said...

I love Joey's hair. So cute. Oh it will be great when she gets to see her little brothers.

Robin said...

Yep! You do have cute kids! So lovable, too!

Coffey buzz Mom said...

The boys are looking great. I am glad to hear the fevers are gone. Now, they can grow and come home soon. You all are in our prayers.