This will be a quickie, as I am typing one handed and feeding a baby....but I thought I'd give you all a quick update. Last week was my first solo week with the kids. There were a few stressful moments, but overall it went really well, and Joey was all sorts of popular as she had a playdate almost every day.
The boys are continuing to sleep better every night, especially since we've started keeping them awake between the last 2 feedings in the evening. Last night I got to sleep from 11 pm to about 6:15 am. It was awesome and I've had such a good day because of that much sleep!
Today they are 7 weeks old and we made a trip with the assistance of Granny (THANK YOU!) to the pediatrician to check their growth. They are achieving the goal of gaining about an ounce a day. Tristan is 6 lbs 9.5 oz and 19 1/2", and Nickolas is 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 1/2". So about the size of a small newborn, and that's how their clothes are fitting right now as well. :)
I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.
1 comment:
Oh wow. I'm glad you got that much sleep. What a relief. And to hear about the boys' growth? So exciting. Yay for the Coffeys.
Post a Comment