Saturday, April 16, 2011

Epic Fail

My favorite cooking (baking) website is Picky Palate. The concoctions on there are pure genius. There's one in particular I've been wanting to try for awhile, and last night I finally did it.

Step 1: Bake brownies
 
  Step 2: Mix cookie dough


Step 3: Cover brownies in cookie dough


Step 4: Bake MASSIVE cookies


Step 5: Uh Oh! My brownies didn't melt down like hers...so now we have a MASSIVE cookie.


Step 6: Split the way too large cookie in half with your sweetheart. <3


Step 7: Enjoy your trip into a sugar coma!

I'm not entirely sure what went wrong, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with the brownies. Either they were cut too big, cooked too long, both, or something else all together!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It still looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I have so been wanting to make those!! They look so delicious! I made her S'mores brownies and those were fantastic!
Kaela

balloongal said...

I love the sharing with your sweetheart part.