Friday night the kids got to have a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Hadley's, while Josh and I got to run away to the Hilton for a night. It was alot of fun to have a much needed night out on the town with my favorite.
| Waiting for our yummy food |
Next we decided to walk off some of our "pasta shock" and decided to head over to Deseret Book to buy the movie Midway to Heaven. It was probably my favorite book back from our days at DB, so I was excited to see it. When we walked out of DB the sun was setting and hitting the temple just right.
Then we went back to the hotel to watch the movie-funny and pretty good, but I think I'm gonna have to say the book was better. ;) When it was finished we felt we were hungry enough for dessert.
| We got these Italian donuts with chocolate dipping sauce to go from Olive Garden. They looked tiny in their picture, but they weren't. YUM!! (Look closely, its Martinelli's. Don't judge me.) |
3 comments:
I knew immediately it was Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.
Sounds like a special time for the two of you.
So great that you had a nice break together. Sounds like a dream date! That dessert looked oh, so yummy!! Happy Belated Anniversary!
Don't you just love getaways! I'm sure you needed it more than anyone!
Post a Comment