Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Fun

These are a few pics from our holiday season so far.
Our ornaments for this year. L-R: Tristan, Nick, Joey, Mom and Dad
 Joey and Daddy putting the angel on the tree.
 Joey with the ingredients for some yummy-smelling cinnamon ornaments. Notice the white glue, they aren't edible. Now that they're dry I still need to add ribbon and  hang them on the tree.
The kiddos when we went to see the lights at Temple Square.
Joey's hand turkey on Thanksgiving (tablecloth). She wrote her name all by herself. She did it the exact same way twice. We're thinking maybe the T is supposed to be a Y? I was impressed, we haven't worked on letters for awhile.
My first Mod Podge project. I was pretty proud of myself. I bought the letters one at a time with 40% off coupons at Michael's. :) I'm trying to decide if I like them as they are, or if I want to add ribbon or little embellishments.

1 comment:

balloongal said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures. It's nice to see what people are up to for the holidays.