Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Friends and Cheesers

I haven't been blogging near as often as I'd like lately, I just feel like there's nothing to report.

We have some new friends at our house. First came Emily Elizabeth. For those of you familiar with Clifford the Big Red Dog, EE is the girl that owns Clifford. She is Joey's imaginary friend. They do everything together to the point Joey pretty much refers to herself as a plural. Also quite a mouthful for a 4 year old!

Emily hasn't been around quite as much the last couple weeks because Joey is smitten with our new daycare friend, Cooper, who comes to play Monday -Thursday. He recently turned one, so I have three one year olds running around! Am I crazy? Probably, but I've known that for awhile. This gives me the opportunity to help out a friend, contribute to our family's finances, and still be home with our kids.

Nick is quite the talker. It seems like every day he's surprising me with another word or two. They don't all stay in his usual vocabulary, but I love that he is trying. His new thing is also to give me kisses. What a cutie!

Tristan=Trouble! Lol He is in to everything, climbing on things, and you can literally tell when he's bored because he starts wandering looking for trouble! He's a stinker and too smart for me! He loves to do high-pitched screams, too. But his manic laughs make it all worth it.

We had family pictures with my family a couple weeks ago, and just as before, not a single smile out of the twins. The photographer was so determined, too! Haha

This morning I was trying to get a picture of Tristan climbing on something, and he decided to pull a bunch of cheesy faces instead. And of course I have to show my other two beauties!

No comments: