Here's an "out of the mouth of babes" moment for ya.
A couple nights ago we were reading Joey her bedtime story. It was the book Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton. (Sandra Boynton and Dr. Seuss are probably our favorites at this house) I'll share the text with you, please note I gave Sandra credit, so hopefully I'm not violating copyright. :S
Joey provides the animal sounds.
"A cow says Moo.
A sheep says Baa.
Three singing pigs say La La La!
'No, No!' you say,
'that isn't right.
The pigs say Oink
all day and night.'
Rhinoceroses Snort and Snuff
and little dogs go
Ruff Ruff Ruff!
Some other dogs go
Bow Wow Wow!
And cats and kittens say
Meow!
Quack!
says the duck.
A horse says
Neigh.
(It's quiet now. What do you say?)"
To which she responds, "Snack!"
She's done this 2 nights in a row now. As Josh said, "Once is cute, Twice is blog-worthy!"
2 comments:
That is so cute! Hehe, I love stuff like that. And the pictures of her playing outside, in the post below, are really cute too. :)
Joey certainly has strong opinions, doesn't she? That's so cute...and so Joey.
Post a Comment