Have I ever mentioned how Josh just absolutely rocks? Saturday we had the opportunity to go downtown with Sam and Jess and take their engagement pictures! What a fun day getting to hang out, just the 4 of us, take lots of super cute pictures of a couple that OBVIOUSLY belongs together because they are so in love and so picture perfect, and just goof off along the way! Ok, I could go on and on, it was a seriously awesome day. Josh researched camera tricks, I researched poses, we put our brains together, Josh adjusted a few colors with his mad Photoshop skills, and voila!
Here are a few (ok, a bunch) of my favorites.
 |
| This is the one picture I got to take while Josh was fumbling with equipment, I think I got pretty lucky! |
Aren't they just adorable?! Next up are Jess's Bridals in April, but you'll have to wait until May 18th (ok, most likely the 19th, we'll be busy enjoying their wedding day) to see those!
No comments:
Post a Comment