Ok, how cute is this skirt?! I can totally see Joey rocking something like this.
If you haven't already guessed, I've got the scaredy-cat sewing bug again. I want to try another project, but I'm letting these many excuses stop me:
*No money for fabric
*No time thanks to my non-stop momma life
*No energy thanks to my non-stop momma life and cold. Blah. :P
*This particular project requires gathering and feeding an elastic through for the waistband. I'm a chicken.
*I could do other projects, but our kids have lots of blankets. I'm less than creative when trying to come up with alternatives.
*And many more.
The End

3 comments:
I think it's totally darling. When I saw the pattern over at the Bakeshop, I thought, we need to make a pile of these!
As to the why nots, hang in there. Life won't always be so...well...exhausting. lol!
Hey...I believe in you... If you want you can come over to my place and go throw my materal, and we can sew together. I have some that might work. Don't let the nerves get the better of you..
I hear ya'. I finally got over my intimidation of the sewing machine when I committed to letting my friend teach me how to do a couple items (pillowcase and skirt). Now, I'm going crazy with sewing. It's my new thing. I'm really enjoying it.
Take Kate up on her offer. It's good to sew with a friend when you start.
That looks like an adorable skirt. Joey would be so darling in it.
Post a Comment