Here's some of my latest projects. All the "pretties" were a gift for our new niece Aynslee. I had alot of fun working on these at night when the kids were in bed and Josh was out running. I think I'm going to make Joey a bunch for Christmas or her b-day.
Headbands (Ok, I didn't make these)
Small
Medium
Large
These adorable hats are part of the boys' Halloween costumes. They probably won't keep them on for more than 2 seconds, but I love them and they whipped up pretty fast, just a couple hours each (and that's with kid interruptions).
4 comments:
Thank you so much for all the "pretties". So far we've had something that matched her outfit every day. I'm determined to not get any comments like "how old is HE", or "HE's so cute", and the flowers and bows really help.
Yay! I was hoping it was a good enough variety that you'd be able to match lots of outfits. :)
Love all your pretties! The boys Halloween hats turned out so cute. Can't wait to see the whole costume.
Wow Mandy, those are all so adorable! You have got to teach me how to make those, Maya has so much hair I need to put lots of cute bows in it :D
Thanks for you comment on my blog. I don't know how you and Josh did it, with your boys being in the hospital for so long. You are stronger than me for sure! One night in the hospital was enough to do me in!
Post a Comment