Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

For those of you not on Facebook, or haven't seen them, we had some family pictures done recently. Here are some of the favorites. All are posted on FB. (Tristan is in the red shirt, Nick in the blue.)













Tell me my family isn't freakin' adorable, I dare ya! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck those are such amazing pictures!!! I love them!!! You are one adorable family, there is no disputing that!

Rachel said...

So,so,so cute!

Sarah said...

Very nicely done! You all look fabulous

Anonymous said...

I could tell you that they are not adorable but it would be a big lie!

Dad Had

Frieda said...

They are freakin' adorable!!!

balloongal said...

Wow, Mandy. Your hair has gotten so long. You certainly have an awesome looking family. Very adorable... and cute, too.

Anonymous said...

The outfits are cute and the pics are beautiful. Rosanne

Kate said...

So Cute Mandy
Love your sweet little Family!!