Thursday, September 8, 2011

This, That, and the Other

I hate that its been so long since I've blogged, I just don't feel like we have much going on these days! Here are a few miscellaneous pictures to catch you up on our everyday life.

 The boys watching tv together. They're so goofy!
 For a while I was just letting the boys crash on the floor when they wore out for naps because trying to get them to sleep otherwise just wasn't working. One day Nick apparently rolled over onto the heat register, as it left this lovely pattern on his thigh.
 Joey begs me to take her picture anytime the camera is out. She and Nick have this thing for sticking their lower jaw out when smiling. Not sure why.
 Another example of crashing wherever....Tristan in the dining room.
Nick decided he was displeased with our choice of show.

And there you have it. Just a bunch of silly kids!

This past weekend Josh ran a half marathon. His final time was 1:46:29.74. He totally destroyed his two simple and modest goals of 1) Finishing, and 2) Not finishing last. He finished 85th out of 410 runners, including several relay teams. I think only 2 or 3 of those beat him. He was right about the middle for his age group. He is continuing to train and will be running a full marathon in the middle of October. We're so proud of our SuperDaddy! (Silly Mommy was too concerned about getting everyone out the door on time and keeping three kids warm and entertained while waiting for Daddy at the finish line and forgot her camera.) Thanks to my family for coming to support Josh and celebrate with us!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love these 'average day' posts! So fun to see the kids relaxed and just hanging out.

katelinklug said...

I love the crashing anywhere for nap time. So cute!

balloongal said...

I love silly kids.