| You start by dividing you batter and coloring it, like this. |
| Then fill your liners with a scoop of each color, like this. |
| And you end up with something like this. :) |
| What it looks like on the inside. |
| Tristan went right for the frosting |
| Yummy frosting! |
| Nick had a more direct approach. |
| I think he had way too much fun! |
| Tristan's still just working on that frosting! |
| And Nick is hamming it up! |
| Whoa....cake rush! |
| CAKE!!! |
| Tristan has polished off his frosting and decides to dig in. |
| Mmm, cake! |
| Hey, how's it going? Want some cake? |
4 comments:
Those cupcakes were really cute! And that bright colored cake showed up so well in the cake smash pics. Great idea all around!
Those cupcakes are pretty awesome. Way to go. I love the cake smashing pics :)
What fun cupcakes! I can't believe they are one! They grow up so fast!
We made rainbow cupcakes a while back. They really are fun. Except I kept expecting different fruity flavors even though it's just the coloring.
Post a Comment