I had alot of fun putting this party together. I was all about the bright colors and cupcakes. We enjoyed having family over to eat bbq brats and hot dogs with lots of yummy sides.
| Nick and Daddy were throwing tissue paper at sleeping Tristan |
| Cars and balls. What more does a kid need? |
| We had to wake Tristan up to open his present |
| Lots of cars and balls, and one still-sleepy Tristan. |
| Tristan was more interested in watching Nick than opening his own present. |
| Tristan really got into this one, though. |
| Nick and Daddy opening his present. |
| This time it was the bow holding Tristan's interest. |
| This is pretty much how our living room looks these days. Lol |
| Nick and Tristan waiting for cupcakes. |
| They were a bit confused by the singing. |
2 comments:
When Nichole turned 1, I remember having to stop in the middle of her party to let her take a nap. Too much birthday equals tired girl.
So cute!!!! :)
Post a Comment