Thursday, February 16, 2012

Assemble the Minions!

A couple weeks before Josh's birthday Joey out of the blue told me she wanted him to have a minion cake for his birthday. I had no idea how I was going to pull that off! So I did a little searching on the Internet and found some adorable minion cupcakes. So I decided to make them for our Hadley February birthday lunch and did the cake balls for his actual birthday. I barely finished in time to run out the door, but I was pretty pleased with the way they turned out!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love the way these turned out! And I love that you made Josh minion cupcakes. So perfect for our resident Mastermind. lol.

balloongal said...

Ha Ha Ha. Well done.

Morgans said...

They are so cute! You'll have to make them again when you can share with us! ;)