Josh ended up having another business trip over Halloween, so we decided to take advantage of our zoo pass and go trick or treating at the zoo the Saturday before so he could be there, then Granny and Papa came and helped me out at Trunk or Treat at the church on Halloween. (Thanks again!!!)
The zoo was packed. We had to drive around for awhile before being in the right place at the right time finding someone headed back to their car at the back entrance. People were polite though, and overall I think it was a good experience.
Nick was Buzz
Tristan was Woody, and did not want to hold still for the camera
Joey was a "cute witch"
We ended up inviting Ben to come with us last minute, then he came and helped us winterize our swamp cooler afterward. (Thanks Ben!)
Don't they look thrilled? Haha
New baby giraffe! So cute! The boys are into giraffes right now and were pretty excited to see it up close because we usually see them from a distance outside.
When we got home I checked out their loot to see if there was anything worth stealing. As I stirred the bucket some towards the bottom felt a little slimy. Turns out all the sucking on wrappers the boys did paid off. Tristan got all the way to the center of this tootsie roll pop on one side. Ew!
Joey was pretty excited about her glowstick bracelet from Trunk or Treat :)


I didn't want a repeat of the tootsie roll pop, so I let the boys have a dumdum at Trunk or Treat when they were almost done. Where did Nick's stick go? :) Tristan was just enjoying his. Goofy kid!








No comments:
Post a Comment