Tuesday, November 13, 2012

October in a Nutshell

October felt crazy-busy for some reason. I don't know why. I'm home all day. But I didn't even manage to get my Halloween decorations out this year. Sadness! Anyways, here's the highlights (and lowlights) of October. Does it sound crazy to you too?

*Conference Weekend complete with a ride on the Heber Creeper and visiting my family to celebrate October birthdays
*My birthday, complete with a call to the fire dept
*A trip to Wyoming for Trace's Baptism
*Josh gone on a business trip for two nights
*Halloween Celebrations

And, of course, while Josh was on said business trip and the kids were in bed on Halloween, I went downstairs and something smelled funny. I discovered water in the laundry room and carpet in the family room. Awesome. I whined about it on FB and quickly had people jumping in to help. Turns out our water heater was leaking and we ended up replacing that as well. Luckily we have a plumber in our ward and he went above and beyond coming over 3 times to make sure that thing was installed properly and helped us out with other little misc things. Have I mentioned I love our ward? And also I need a vacation?

No comments: