Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kids just wanna have fun!




This weekend Jocelyn had the opportunity to meet the rest of her cousins. They all thought she was SO cool! Trace was even nice enough to remind me her name is BABY Joey. He was totally into her.... until she messed her outfit in Grandma's lap and saw the evidence all up her back. "Ewww, that's so gross!" I had to control my laughter before I could start changing her diaper. Kena had fun honking her nose and discovering why we affectionately call her "Floppy Joe." And then there's Jaxson, I forgot to get a pic of them side-by-side, but dang, the kid is a moose! He looks like he should get up and walk away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can kind of tell the difference in size in the family picture. It was so good to have all the cousins/grandkids together. They certainly are a lively lot and Traces comments are priceless.
Papa Hadley