

What a busy weekend for such a little girl! Saturday after her first trip to the grocery store we went to Papa Coffey's surprise birthday party, and we had lots of fun. Then Sunday she had her first trip to church (Sacrament Mtg.) and slept pretty much the whole time, thanks to Dad rocking the carseat and keeping her plugged. Then Monday we went and bought a fancy umbrella stroller for our vacation in July. I'm really excited to try it out. It reclines and has all sorts of great features. I did my research, and I
think
we'll be pleased with our purchase. After all that shopping she was tuckered out. Minutes after the pic of her on Josh's chest she was out and slept with him for about an hour. All in all it was lots of fun!
think
we'll be pleased with our purchase. After all that shopping she was tuckered out. Minutes after the pic of her on Josh's chest she was out and slept with him for about an hour. All in all it was lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment