
Yesterday Jocelyn turned a month old. Its crazy how quickly time flies. Sadly, that also means that next week is my last week off work. She's awake alot more and responding to us and
playing. But the part is once we get her to sleep (usually around 12), she sleeps for about 6 hours. She's done it the last 3 nights, and this morning I got her up at 8. It was wonderful!
These are a few pictures I took yesterday as we were playing (except the sleeping one, obviously). The one with the more colorful background is her on her playmat making faces in a mirror.
playing. But the part is once we get her to sleep (usually around 12), she sleeps for about 6 hours. She's done it the last 3 nights, and this morning I got her up at 8. It was wonderful!
These are a few pictures I took yesterday as we were playing (except the sleeping one, obviously). The one with the more colorful background is her on her playmat making faces in a mirror.
No comments:
Post a Comment