Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flavor of the Week/Update

Joey's talking is slowly progressing. I think hanging out with her awesome cousins on Wednesdays is helping. She spent the day at Granny's with them this week while I was looking at MORE houses. I saw alot this week, but I digress. Thursday night she dropped something and out of the blue, "Ah oh. Ah oh. Ah oh." (Uh oh) Its her new favorite word. For the most part she uses it correctly, but sometimes I think she says it just because. I'm sure next week there will be a new one. Sometimes I can get her to say "up," but for the most part she still won't tell me what she wants, which can be a bit frustrating. We'll keep working at it.

One thing she does catch on quickly....dancing. She loves to get her groove on. When we're out in the car and there's a good beat, if I'm not driving at the moment I'll turn around and start a little dancing, and boom-she's jammin'. She's heard some of the good ones enough to recognize them right away.

Josh found out the other day he got an A in that awful film class he took. Hurray! He not only passed, but it didn't hurt his gpa. We have to double check with a counselor, but as far as we understand, he has 1 online class this semester then he'll have his associates! Wooo!

My life has kept pretty busy keeping up with Joey and kind of being the go-to person for our realtor in this new adventure. As things progress I may go into more detail, but things in this business changes so fast, I can hardly keep myself updated, let alone everyone else. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

YAY for house hunting!