Thursday, March 4, 2010

Breakthrough

I think I'm there. Whenever people hear our big news about the twins on the way one of the most typical responses is, "Congratulations, that's exciting!" To which I say, "I don't know if I'm excited yet." And while there are still tons of things that concern me about carrying twins, bedrest with a toddler, what condition they'll be in when they get here, being home with 2 infants and a previously spoiled toddler, etc. I think I'm to the point where I feel like I can say I'm excited! As I look at baby things online, wonder which color we'll be getting them in, think of which set of names we'll be using, etc. I'm starting to looking forward to such fun!

On a side note, I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and feel like I should be showing more than I am since we have the double thing going on. :S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys doing names that are close to each other, like most people do?
Kaela

bunchocoffeys said...

You'll have to wait and see. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't like waiting...lol
Kaela

Sarah said...

I want to see a belly pic sometime soon!! Pretty please! :)

bunchocoffeys said...

Sarah, there's no belly to see! I'm still wearing my normal jeans with a belt. As soon as I feel there's enough of a belly I'll post a pic.