Here's my goofy boys on their day, which was also the 4th of July. Aren't they sweet?
| Nickolas |
| Tristan |
Lately Nick has had some tummy problems being a little backed up, so 1 oz of prune juice in his formula has become a regular part of his diet. Yummy! He's also suffered from separation anxiety since our Yellowstone trip. I think we scarred him for life! Lol He's done better now that we've got his tummy feeling a little better, though. But he will always be Daddy's #1 fan, I think. Other than those occasional needy moments he's pretty darn chill. I'll often catch him just laying on the floor staring at a toy and eventually drift off to sleep. Maybe he's just too hot to do anything... He also likes to venture down the hall and play with Joey's toys in their room. :)
Tristan is my little trouble maker/adventurer. I can't keep him still, he's always on the go, and usually finding something to get into in the kitchen. He's going to be a climber, too, I think. He loves to use me as his support to stand up, but hasn't used furniture too much yet. He just keeps going and often ends up standing right in my lap. Despite being skinny he's actually turning into quite the pig. He's often more willing to eat than Nick.
And here's Miss Jocelyn at 11 months. Chub!
2 comments:
Wow that's crazy they're going to be 1. It seems way to fast for that!
Those boys are so adorable. I can't believe they're coming up on a year already.
Post a Comment