These are a few things that make me happy

I love to see Joey sleeping, its absolutely precious. My favorite part of everyday is when I go to re-tuck her in before I head to bed and see her laying there so peacefully, even though often times she's in some fun positions. If I wasn't afraid the flash would wake her I'd probably take a picture every night. This pic is when she fell asleep on the couch tucked awkwardly next to Josh yesterday after church as we were waiting for dinner to cook. She slept through dinner as well. :)

I can braid her hair! I did this last week, and though she was pretty wiggly and it was my first attempt it looked so cute!

Braids viewed from the front. Doesn't she look so grown up?

My painted toes all ready for sandal weather :)

Closely related: I can still paint my own toes with my belly at 18 weeks shown here. :)

And finally, my sweet husband who does so much for me and still continues to ask if there's anything I need or want.
5 comments:
Her hair is so cute braided! You'll have to do that more often :)
-Kaela
I remember the first time I braided PJ's hair. Big milestone for a mommy. PJ was a lot older though, as my kids were bald until they were 2! And my goodness your tummy is sooo cute! It's sure popped out since I saw you last. Wow!
All your piccies are so precious! I can see why those things make you happy. ;)
Yay for your family! You are all wonderful.
Joey's hair looks so cute in braids, and you look so great at 18 weeks with twins! Congrats on 2 identical boys, that is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment