Last Sunday we celebrated Easter early. Joey got to wear her Easter dress to church since this weekend is General Conference.
She's getting so grown up and still so precious!Then after church we went down to Eagle Mountain to celebrate Easter with the Coffey side of the family. It was a great night.
An Easter egg hunt in perfect weather. We were all out there in T-shirts! (Ok, most of them were long sleeve T-shirts, but it was beautiful) So much so that one of the chocolate bunnies started to melt in the short time it was out in the sun, lol. In retrospect I'm glad we did after all the snow we've had this week!
Then we had a yummy dinner and all the adults sat around talking while the kids all played upstairs wearing off their sugar highs. The kids also got sand toys from Granny and Papa to play in their sandboxes.
Later this week Joey and I shared a chocolate pudding cup, which we do sometimes for an afternoon snack. To control the mess I control the spoon until its all gone, then Joey gets to pretend for a few minutes. I looked over and this was her messy pudding face. Yum!
3 comments:
Cute Easter dress!
And very cute pudding face! LOL!
My comment:
Love her poses.
Nichole's comment:
Joey has a chocolate mustache.
That picture of her sitting and posing in her Easter dress is seriously about the cutest picture of a little girl I've ever seen, you should enter it into some kind of contest! SOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment