It was a very special Sacrament Meeting. First the blessing of the most recent set of twins (and sweet spirits), then the Primary Program. We have such cute kids in our awesome ward...it was wonderful. At the end they played a recording of a little boy named Porter and his father singing "I Am a Child of God", then the Primary including the Nursery (Joey freaked out) sang it again. Porter passed away 2 days after the twins were born, so its still quite tender for our ward, but he would have wanted to badly to be a part of the program they wanted to include him. Then we sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" for the closing song right after. The veil was very thin that day, and man was my mascara all over!
Following Sacrament Meeting we had everyone over for a potluck lunch. Everything was so yummy and I think we all had fun. I know the kids did! It was nice enough weather they were able to eat outside on the deck.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
Joey enjoyed her healthy lunch of Doritos and Chocolate birthday cakeI was so busy with baby bottles, eating, and visiting I didn't realize the only couple pictures Josh took they weren't together and were wearing bibs. Nobody thought to take them off long enough for pictures? If you have some, please share! So after everyone left I tried to correct that, but it had been a long day and the boys were done. So this was the best we got:
Tristan
Mommy and Nickolas between cries
Our first family photo. Seriously. They'd been home over a month! I'm so bad, especially considering how badly I wanted this.
Is she crabby or chic?
2 comments:
Definitely looks like a chic picture.
Kaela
That does sound like an incredible day. I was almost crying reading about how great sacrament was.
The pictures are great!
Post a Comment