ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!!
I have been craving pumpkin the last little while. I got some Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake, which is to die for! I probably won't spend so much on so little icecream just to keep my freezer stocked with the stuff, but its yummy! Thursday night I get to do my annual batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for Josh to take to work for Halloween on Friday. I did it one of the first couple of years we were married and have had to every year since for fear of the mob. They are a big hit there. But when I sent Josh to Costco a few weeks ago he discovered they have 3 packs of canned pumpkin! We are SO getting one the next time we make it out there. I'm excited to try new things like: Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Cheesecake, more Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies...Where I'm going to find time for all this and my latest sewing project ( :S ) I have no idea, but I need me some pumpkin!(Please feel free to drop by and try some or I will gain back all the baby weight I already lost!)
4 comments:
Yikes, I can't believe you've already been snowed on! There's no snow here but I can see it on the mountain. And if you need a pumpkin-eating buddy, I'm your girl! ;)
We woke up to a little bit on cars and grass, nothing major. I'll let you know when I have some pumpkin treats. Maybe if Granny and Papa come visit us before you I can send some cookies down with them. :)
Mmmm, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound so yummy right now,those are some of my favorite!
The boys look cute in their "mini missionary" outfits in the post below. :]
I had been craving pumpkiny things, too. After one evening of going out to Big Springs in Provo Canyon, we stopped at the grocery store on the way back because the Stephen's Pumpkin Spice hot chocolate had sounded so good to me the day before but they were out. So we picked up a can, but I got too tired to have some that night. Then I went into labor the next morning and still didn't get my pumpkin spice hot chocolate for several more days.
Since then I've been able to have several pumpkin flavored things (including cookies- our Grandma Hadley's recipe), so I'm good now.
Post a Comment