Monday, October 4, 2010

2 Months

The twins are 2 months old today and I can hardly believe it. Its also crazy to think that they've been home for almost a month. Where does the time go?! You'd think I'd have a zillion pictures documenting this, but still no. I kick myself everytime I go to post and have to report my failure.

Here are a few things about them at 2 months:
They typically give me about a 5 or 6 hour stretch of sleep at night, which is wonderful
Tristan will definitely let you know when he's hungry
Nickolas has a pathetic cry almost goofy laugh when he's hungry but not starving most of the time
Nickolas gives lots of big grins in his sleep
Tristan loves to be held, especially when its most inconvenient :)
They'll only take their binkies occasionally, not as much as Joey did

They are alot of fun, and not as scary as I expected, but it is a full time job, that's for sure! Here's a few pics from today.Nickolas was not in the best mood in the first place, then with the flash going off he was not too happy
Nickolas on the verge of being upset
Tristan going cross eyed focusing on brother trying to figure out what his problem is