Thursday, January 13, 2011

Joey is 3!!!

I cannot believe I have a 3 year old! She's all grown up now. Here's some birthday fun. :)
First present
*Gasp!* Clothes!
Mermaid Barbie that actually swims
All dressed up! (And looking so grown up! *Tear*)

After a quick trip to Costco for formula (emergency) and diapers we dropped the boys off at Auntie Carin's house so Joey could have some alone time with Mommy and Daddy on her special day.First we had lunch at McD's
Then we went to see the much anticipated Tangled. Great movie. Joey loved it. She even tried to sing along a few times. Josh and I agree we'll definitely have to purchase it when it comes out. Its the last Princess movie after all. :(

After retrieving the boys we went home and had purple (per Joey's request) pancakes for dinner, then dessert.
Blowing out the candles
I wish this wasn't so blurry! She was trying so hard to figure out how to pick it up and eat it, so Sam finally told her to just bite into it. And she did! Sam is her personal food coach, and always does an excellent job. :)
Cupcake face. Or should I say frosting face? I think that's all she had.

And I thought I'd share a little bit of Joey through the years, because I just can't believe how quickly she's grown up!
Birth Day
6 months
1 year
1 1/2 years (I think I got a little carried away trying to trim her bangs, oops!)
2 years
2 1/2 years
3 years, and so grown up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so dang cute! I thought you guys were doing "just Joey day" on Monday? Tangled is the last princess movie?? Why?!
Mikaela

Annie said...

OK so why is it that in my mind she was born on the 21st? Her birthday always throws me because of that! I wish we could be there this weekend with you guys, but I'm glad she had so much fun! Love you munchkin! Have a super happy Birthday! Love Aunt Annie and Uncle Cory

Sarah said...

wow they do grow fast, don't they?!!! She is such a cutie

katelinklug said...

You're to young to have a 3 year old :) She is very cute!

Kristylee said...

That is so fun that you took her on a special day by herself, those are the things she'll remember. She is such a cute girl!