Height: 34 1/4" <5%
Weight: 24 lbs 5%
BMI: 14.4 10%
Bonus: The pediatrician asked if we were going to do Preschool for Joey, and I told her I'd like to, but wasn't sure we'd be able to afford it. Especially with all the diapers and formula. So she brought me 6 sample cans of formula. Woohoo!
********************
Some of you had wondered where I heard about the end of the Disney Princess Era. I looked up the article I read awhile back, and its fairy tales in general. Here's the link:
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/21/entertainment/la-et-1121-tangled-20101121
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/21/entertainment/la-et-1121-tangled-20101121
*********************
Daddy was hosting a tea party with Joey last night, and he asked her if she wanted cream or sugar. She told him sugar, then picked up one of the plastic cookies and put it in her cup. Made me smile.
1 comment:
You should look into your local Head Start. They offer all sorts of needs based scholarships and I bet you guys would qualify for them...She'd love it!
Post a Comment