
Joey had so much fun playing Hungry Hippos with her Morgan cousins at Christmas, I told my mom and she got it for Joey. We had alot of fun playing it after all our guests left.
Joey loves to watch Dora when visiting Granny and Papa's house, so its only fitting they got her a Dora dollhouse/kit thing. It even comes complete with an abuela. (I bet I spelled that wrong)
Belle the ballerina. She's pretty cute, and the perfect addition to her growing barbie collection
Tea set from Cory and Annie's family (who sadly couldn't make it down). The tea pot looks like its pouring the tea all out like those little baby bottles you always get with dolls. you know what I mean, right?
Joey, Kaiden, and Tattoo having a tea party
Singing Happy Birthday
Poor girl was having a hard time getting to the side candles because of the towers on her cake, so she got smart and turned the whole thing!(Sorry this isn't a more detailed post, its been a busy day trying to get things ready, and I'm exhausted... I'm even falling asleep as I type. )
2 comments:
It was a lovely cake and a lovely party! Thanks for inviting us. I just can't believe Joey's three!
It looks like she liked the tea set! I'm sorry again that we couldn't make it. We'll see you later this week. Love you!
Post a Comment