We must have kept the kids up too late, we finally had to go get Joey up at 8 to open presents.
Santa brought Joey a laptop
She absolutely LOVES it. She checks her e-mails constantly and when it says her name or someone elses she always gets excited about it and announces it. (You can plug it into your computer and do a little bit of customization.)
Tristan got "How to Train Your Dragon" in his stocking. As you can tell he was thrilled.
Nickolas had the same reaction to "Toy Story 3"
Santa brought the family a Book of Mormon Reader.
Joey got a super cute sweater dress
Hey look! I got a sweater that matches from Santa!
I also got this beautiful painting of the family. My husband has mad skills. We're going to pick out a mat and frame and hang it over the piano.
Josh got a new backpack for his laptop from Santa.
Tristan's new church clothes from Mom and Dad, and bear from Santa
Nickolas's new church clothes from Mom and Dad, and lion from Santa
Tristan and Nickolas got Joey a barbie
The kids got me the 2nd Fablehaven book. Now we're only missing the 3rd one.
This is the best picture I got of Josh and his lego set from the kids. He was SOOOO excited!
"SANTA!!!!!!" (I love Elf, what a funny movie!) Tristan was our little elf.
Nickolas is happy the tiring gift opening on his first Christmas is done.We had a wonderful Christmas. Everyone loved everything we got and the Grandparents came to us for a bit in the morning. Grandma and Grandpa Hadley gave us a few more movies, fun things to play with, and jammies for the kids. We will be continuing our celebrating with the Coffey's on Monday!
4 comments:
I love Joey's face in the one where you pulled her out of bed, lol. And the smiley boys are just so cute! It was good to come see you guys. Merry Christmas!
Love, Kaela
I love the faces with the movies. Wonderful kids.
It looks like you guys had a fun christmas. Its such a fun time of year. I love the smiles on your cute kids faces!! I am glad you guys had a Good Christmas.
Isn't Christmas the best with kids? Ours was different than any other Christmas we've ever had, but it was memorable. Your kids are beautiful...enjoy them!
Post a Comment