********************
On a lighter note: One day last week Joey was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and they must have been counting. She came up to me in the kitchen and said, "7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12!" She was so proud of herself, it was cute. Then she counted for me a couple of more times, each progressively worse, but I was impressed.
********************
Our suspicions were correct: Our washing machine is slowly dying, consequently we're over-working our dryer. We're looking into getting a new set, but we had a mix-up with some medical bills today, so we're at least going to wait to make sure its resolved.
********************
Each day the twins seem to be a bit more smiley and working on finding their voices. A couple of times it has sounded like Tristan is squealing like a girl. Awesome.
********************
10 days until I get to stuff myself with some of the tastiest food ever! 'Nuff said.
1 comment:
I like that you have Miscellaneous Mondays. It's fun to read about some of the... miscellaneous things that are going on with you guys.
Post a Comment