************************************************************

Here's my "Big Helper". She loves to help me with her brothers, who she adores. She's great at throwing away diapers, taking bottles (and sometimes her own dishes) to the sink, and sometimes taking laundry to the hamper. Last night she must have been distracted, tired, or who knows what else. I went to throw something away, and found a bottle in the garbage. Luckily it was a fresh bag.
***********************************************************
Notice her owie? That was the second one! She fell off the bench at the table eating lunch just before church and hit her cheek on the other side. Then at church (before the opening song) her backpack fell off the bunch and dragged her head-first down with it. She scraped (and bruised) her cheek on either a hymnbook or the holder for them. Poor girl.
**************************************************************
Tristan
and Nickolas
turned 3 months last week. I can't believe they've been home for 2 months! They are chunking up and as cute as ever! They are really good about tolerating their big sister loving them to bits, sleeping until 4 or 5 am most nights, starting to appreciate sprawling out on the floor (which is heaven for Mommy, I feel like I have a couple minutes to think about myself here and there), tummy time = nap time, and they are starting to find their voices. Its just a random noise here and there, but I love it! This morning it sounded like Tristan told me hi, hehe!Here's Joey at 3 months for comparison

**************************************************************

We're going to see Archie! Funny story, last week I was telling Josh I'd seen someone post on Facebook they did not get tickets for this year's MoTab Christmas choir concert, with guest David Archuleta. Then I proceeded to tell him I wanted to go sometime, but not this year because of teen heart-throb David Archuleta. Ha! He got a sheepish look on his face and I instantly remembered he has tried and failed getting us tickets the last couple of years. Oops. Oh well, there's no way we'd get tickets with the mass amount requested this year.
So the next evening I was in the bedroom and chatting with Sam's super-cute girlfriend, Jess on Facebook, and I told her Josh and I wanted to double with them sometime. She said to just let them know when. Awesome. So like 3 minutes later I was in the kitchen and we were all about to sit down to dinner and Josh proceeds to tell Sam he got 4 tickets to the concert and wanted them to go with us. Wait, what?! He didn't bother telling me. What a tease. So, despite Archie, I'm excited for a night out on the town with my honey filled with good music (it is MoTab, after all) and Christmas spirit!
**************************************************************
My Christmas shopping is almost done! I just have to get one more stocking stuffer, one more thing for Josh tonight if the weather permits, and jammies for the kiddos. I'm scoring some great deals, and I won't have to worry fitting it in with the busy holiday season and more yucky weather. No Black Friday for me this year! We have all our ornaments too, all we need is stockings for the twins and an advent calendar. (I'm hoping that will distract Joey enough and help her know exactly how long until Christmas so she'll leave the presents alone. We'll see.)
4 comments:
Wow. Way to go getting ready for Christmas. I was just thinking yesterday how I have no idea when to do shopping as the baby is still so young. I can't believe your boys are three months already. We're almost to three weeks.
David Archuleta?? You're so lucky!!! I would love that! Have fun! :)
Love, Kaela
P.S. Ideas for a gift for you guys would be appreciated!
You should look up home made advent calendars. I found some super cute ones made out of muffin tins! It's worth looking into!
Love the 'Miscellaneous' idea. Lots of fun news to catch up on. TFS!
Post a Comment