Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whoopsie Wednesday

Last Saturday night after I had put Joey to bed I heard her yelling something unintelligible from her room and thought, "Oh boy. Here we go." I headed back to my bedroom for something a few minutes later and saw light coming out from underneath her door. Apparently I forgot to turn it off, and I'm assuming that's what the yelling was about. Like the good girl she is, she was just lying there in bed twirling her hair.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is so cute! I wish my boys would stay in bed, if I left the light on they would take that as an invitation to get up and play!!! Joey is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She really is such a good girl, when she came over here for a while she was so polite and sweet I just wanted to keep her! I cannot believe how big your twins are getting they are so cute, Travis and I are always saying how cute they are!